Last Updated: July 22, 2021
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
- When you subscribe our company product FLeetOrder (includes Website, Mobile Applications), as part of the subscription process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
- We use your information in order to provide better service or if any problem occurred while subscribing to our product.
- Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our product updates.
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, subscribe to product, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at: 1-9-717, opposite hanuman temple adikmet hyderabad - 500044,Telangana, India.
How do you get my consent?
How do I withdraw my consent?
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- We use payment gateway integrator for processing payments. We/our payment gateway integrator do not store your card data on their servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved.
- Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our platform and its service providers.
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
- For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
- When you click on links on our FleetOrder Website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
AGE OF CONSENT
- By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- If our Product (“FleetOrder”) is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell product to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
- If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 1-9-717, opposite hanuman temple adikmet hyderabad - 500044,Telangana, India.